- 2.5 pounds chicken breast, frozen
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup roasted garlic infused red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup lemon lime soft drink
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Place frozen chicken in the crock and top with chopped onions. Whisk all other ingredients together in a bowl until all lumps are gone. Pour mixture over chicken, cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Use a fork to shred chicken in the crock and let stand for 10 mins.
Serve over brown rice.