Cook: Low 5 hours
Serving Size: 12
Category: Side Dishes
- 1 28-ounce package frozen diced hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers, thawed
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken with herbs soup
- 1.5 cups finely shredded Smoked Gouda cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 cup finely shredded provolone cheese (4 ounces)
- 1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, cut into small cubes (1/2 inch)
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup chopped leek
- 1/4 cup chopped prosciutto or 4 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Fresh chives, snipped
In the crock, combine thawed potatoes, soup, cheeses, milk, leeks, prosciutto (if using), pepper and garlic.
Cover and cook on low-heat for 5 to 6 hours. Before serving gently stir in chives and bacon (if using).